87% of buyers purchase their next home through a real estate agent or broker - a Share that has steadily increased from 69% since 2001. That is a startling statistic from the National Association of Realtors. You will be missing buyers which means your home will sit and not sell, which in turn means more mortgage payments, more taxes and more maintenance. Luckily, we have the answer!
At RE/MAX 365, we understand that sometimes home sellers are not ready to list their home as Full-Service. This is why we offer our Flat Fee Program for a Limited Time throughout the year.
What FSBO's need to realize is that when 87% of Buyers use a Real Estate Agent to find their next home, that same Real Estate Agent Uses the Multiple Listing Service to research and find their next home. What we offer is a solution in order for FSBO's to save THOUSANDS on the sale of their home. We place your property on the MLS for Maximum exposure.
You will save money using the Flat Fee New Jersey Program.
Median Sale Price in NJ: $326,300
Average Agencies Charge 6% to List a Home.
Full Service Approach: $326,300 x 6% = $19,578 in Commissions
Flat Fee: $326,300 x 2.5% to Buyer Agent - the Ngotiated Flat Fee = $8,657.50
YOUR SAVINGS: $10,920.50 Now your Savings could be More depending on certain factors. Call or E-mail Us for More Information.
What you Receive through the Flat Fee New Jersey Program
RE/MAX for Sale Sign, the Most Recognizable Brand in the World! This sign is used to avoid the negative stigma of selling FSBO or having a FSBO Sign.
- 24 Photo's on the MLS
- Free Cancellation at Anytime
- MLS Listing Term of 3 Months - The average time to sell a home.
- Your Listing on 30+ Websites, Including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Protection of our Listing Agreement
- If we bring the buyer, the fee you pay to the buyer agent will be decreased even more
- 3 Listing Changes
- Open Houses held by Licensed Real Estate Agent focused on selling your home
- Transaction Coordination Help
Office: 908-923-4538 REMAX365NJ@Gmail.com
What you do not receive
- You will not have a Licensed Real Estate Professional for Guidance and to Answer any questions you may have, negotiate on your behalf
- You will not be able to take part in our Exclusive No-Risk 87 Step Marketing and Innovation System, which sells homes for the most amount of money and in the least amount of time. It is common knowledge that Listing your home for sale with a real estate agent ultimately sells for more money, netting the home seller more money than For Sale By Owner covering the average commission
-You are not eligible for any of our Innovative Consumer Programs. This means you will not be able to use our Guaranteed Sale Program, 2 Year Love It or Leave It Guarantee, Immediate Buy Out Program, and our Team-Approach.
If You Would You Like More Information About our Full-Service Brokerage?
RE/MAX 365 is a team of agents, dedicated to selling homes for the most amount of money and in the least amount of time. When listing your property with us, you will have 2 Full-Time listing agents available to you 24/7. You will also have a Property Launch Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Feedback Coordinator and Buyer Agents.
Our Flexible Compensation Plan is Exclusive to RE/MAX 365. For 3 Referrals, we reduce our commission from 5% to 4.5%. At RE/MAX 365, we bring the buyer to our own listings over 50% of the time. When representing the Seller and Buyer, we reduce our commission another 4%!
For More Information, Please feel free to contact us at anytime. 24/7, 365.
This is Important!
*All Programs and Systems are Exclusive to the McLain Realty Team of RE/MAX 365. and are Subject to Change. Each System has Specific Guidelines that Must Be Reviewed in Person.*